Thursday, May 04, 2006

Well, don't they suck

http://q.queso.com/archives/001917

An interesting article about the DOS attack on Six Apart's sites earlier this week. Which was originally an attack on Blue Security, who rerouted traffic to their blog which then brought down all of Six Apart's sites. Boy howdy is THAT horrible netiquette. And here I thought hotlinking was bad. As a paying LJ user, I found it incredibly annoying to have the service down for hours during that time frame, not to mention all the knitblogs hosted on typepad and other SA sites that went down.

I hope they nail Blue Security to the wall.

Not much news of the spinny sort, though a friend did help sort out why I was having issues plying. I'd put the bobbin in backwards. *headdesks* That'll teach me to try to ply when I'm totally out of it after a stressful day at work. I may give Navajo plying a try on the partial bobbins of Finn & Superwash oatmeal colored stuff before I tackle the happy full bobbin of ze blue roving.

And, in case anyone is wondering, an entire DVD if Veronica Mars episodes is a great thing to knit socks to. :D

1 Comments:

Blogger moiraeknittoo said...

I know! They suck. Like hoovers or possibly Monica L.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home