Wednesday, February 22, 2006

It's like someone peeked into my brain

The funniest thing I've seen today. Especially if you go to the Store --> Demotivators section.

*ribs creak from laughing so hard* This is the kind of dialog that happens in my head. All. The. Damn. Time. Me love this site long time.

In sock news, I got quite a few inches done last night while attending another astrology lecture. Same person, different location, so not going back if they stick us in the teeny unheated back classroom. Plus, when I occasionally work at the store? I *work* at the store. At least half of the people who were there last night paid the lecturer directly, which is a no-no.

Stupid people chap my hide.

Anyway, socks! I am into the fourth band of color after the toe, and I am having to fight hard to resist the temptation to put googly eyes and a bright red knitted tongue on the end of the construction. Definitely Chameleon, should turn out OK even if the sock looks awfully teeny.

More updates once I get my breath back. ;D

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Dude. I have seen the majority of those before, and STILL I laughed my ass off. I want giant posters of ALL of them. "Dude. It's over. Let her go." I mean, they are brilliant. And the majority of them really seemed apt to me tonight, after all my shizzle at work lately. So funny. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time...so glad you linked to that today.

9:58 PM  
Blogger moiraeknittoo said...

I fucking ADORE this site. I too need every single one of those to paper the walls of my generic space in the cubefarm here at work. I really thought I'd hurt myself when I saw the "Dude. It's over. Let her go." one.

:-D Best site in the world to visit when you're feeling really pissed at the world. I'm really glad it helped!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I have developed a devious plan to buy a few of the posters, sneak into my office in the dead of night, and replace the cheesy motivational posters that are actually currently hanging on the walls with demotivational posters. *CACKLE*

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home