Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Getting down to the finish line



And I thought I'd add a little something, just for all those who are actually, you know, trying to make it before the flame goes out.

Oh, wait. I take it back. This one is even better!

Not much fiber content today. I really had to fight hard to get out of bed this morning, which tells me I'm either PMSing, coming down with something, or just generally run down to the point where I'm going to spend most of the weekend sleeping and not getting much done. Feh. I did, however, manage to put the last of the Australian merino in for the pre-soak last night, which is a huge relief. One more giant bag of wool washed, dried and soon to be put away.

Oh! That reminds me! I can't sew for the life of me, but needed to find some sort of inexpensive cloth bags that closed to store the fleece in. There's way too much cardboard in my life right now to want to box it up, and I really want the wool to be able to breathe, but not right out in the open for any moth that comes along to make a home in. So, armed with my google-fu, I found some inexpensive zippered pillow cases. I hope to order within a week or so. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home